Sunday, January 17, 2010

MLK Holiday

MLK was a smart man. All he wanted was equality for all men. I think a lot about what happened to him and I wonder what things would be like if he were still alive. I believe he would be upset with the way his associates tried to advance his "dream"...folks like Jesse Jackson have used his dream to pad his own pockets instead of improving the lives of the people he said he was representing.

It would be nice if people did judge the content of the character instead of the color of the skin like Dr. King so eloquently stated. Why don't you start and do your part today?

Live the dream Dr. King! An activist for freedom, and a true Southerner!!

2 comments:

  1. CP, you've got to be kidding. MLK was a man of low moral character from the word go. Jesse Jackson merely followed in King's immoral path. King was also a communist puppet and had Reds around him all of his public life. Yet, in spite of all the known facts about King's leftism, today's 'consevertives' refuse to acknowledge the truth about this man, and put him on a pedestal. We will never win if we exalt those who are our enemies as our heros.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. See when I wrote this. I've done a lot of research on this since I wrote this.

    You'll not see anything like this from me anymore. Even if I hadn't gotten this far, I appreciate your pointing it out to me.

    Deo Vindice!

    ReplyDelete