Friday, February 10, 2012

What of "separation of church and state"?

The federal government shills and their sycophantic lackeys in the media are always screaming about the supposed separation of church and state...when there is no such thing...but notice how it's only a problem when a church, synagogue or mosque (well..maybe...) professes their beliefs. But when the Federal regime starts sticking their nose into the business of religious based organisations and houses of worship, they are in their constitutional rights?

Bravo Sierra!

I've been very vocal on other blogs I visit and will continue to be so.

I didn't trust the government before the HHS mandate.
I don't trust this supposed "walk back" (and neither should the bishops, clergy, religious, nor you).
I will never trust the Federal government, no matter who lives in the WH, donkey or elephant.

I will not rest until freedom for the Southern people is achieved and I invite all like-minded individuals of faith to join me, the readers of SNN, League of the South and The Catholic Knight.

Deo Vindice!

No comments:

Post a Comment