Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hmm! The Plot Thickens!

Okay, the whole Trayvon thing is really blowing up. As I learn more about this case myself, I am not so sure that things have unfolded the way they were supposed to before Sharpton and the New Black Panthers poured gasoline on this and created a media bonfire.

I therefore retract all that I said in my previous post and gladly will eat the plate of fried crow at this point.

I am still not happy that a 17 year old kid was killed. If Mr. Zimmerman is to be believed in his story, and why not, as his friend Joe Oliver reported, Mr. Zimmerman is more than likely devestated that he is responsible for ending someone's life...even if he acted properly. Just ask any cop who takes out a perp.

Oh...I will say that all this crap about Florida's Stand Your Ground law is a bunch of BS. It is a good law, and is a colour-blind law. To wit:


I am very sure this lady is not happy with the results (nor am I), but she did act properly given the situation she was in.

God only knows the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment