Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Vote for ME!!

Fellow Confederates, Copperheads and Yankee Southern Sympathisers;

This November, you have a choice, and I am here to tell you that of all of the choices you have on election day this year, you only have but one: vote for ME!

I don't mean me, your (not-so) humble servant, Confederate Papist. I am talking about writing in "ME"....meaning, you.

While I am not advocating you write in "ME" for POTUS, or your governor (if on the ballot) or representative or senator. I believe that all politics are local, so I advocate writing "ME" in for your town alderman, county commissioner or other local level election. Send a message that you don't like what's going on in your local area and that you and your fellow citizens are tired of being wards of the state and federal governments. Tell your local officials to shape up, or you will ship them out.

THAT's change you will see, and you can believe in!

Deo Vindice!

No comments:

Post a Comment