Tuesday, July 17, 2012

God, please help me!

I don't know if it's just my turn, but have you ever woken up, done your morning routine, start work and then find that within 30 minutes to an hour you wish the day was ending because everything you're involved with is in epic fail mode?

Today is that day for me.

Please pray for me that it gets better and that I don't go on a verbal killing spree......

I confess to Almighty God, 
to blessed Mary ever Virgin, 
to blessed Michael, the Archangel, 
to blessed John the Baptist, 
to the holy Apostles Peter and Paul, 
to all the Saints and to you, Father, that I have sinned exceedingly, in thought, word and deed, 
through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault. 
Therefore I beseech the blessed Mary, ever Virgin, 
blessed Michael the Archangel, 
blessed John the Baptist, 
the holy Apostles Peter and Paul, 
all the Saints, 
and you, Father, to pray to the Lord our God for me. 
Amen.

4 comments:

  1. Confederate papist,

    Last Wednesday was my turn; everything that could have gone wrong did, from being ripped off by taxi drivers to having one of 'God's policemen' in Church that evening letting me know that having my guide dog (fully accredited, in harness and wearing his identification tag) in church was disrespectful to Jesus and the house of god, only to be told around five minutes later that I could come to prayer meeting (English Rosary) 'next time' but to leave the dog at home...so I know what these days feel like (and yes, I lost it at the prayer-leader's assistant who came out to see if everything was allright five minutes or so after I departed the church building and called my husband to pick me up). My own grievous fault - shouldn't have snapped his head off.

    I shall pray that your day has concluded a little better than it commenced.

    blessings,

    Sarah,
    Australia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. I will pray for you as well Sarah. I'm sorry you had a rough day.

    I take solace in the fact our Lord loves us, flawed as we are, and that which doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

    Deo Vindice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - I don't blame you for wanting to snap that guy's head off. Why now? Why not yesterday...or last month.

      Sheesh!

      Delete